Wednesday 11 March 2015

1-1:Liking The Process

Today didn't start the way I expected to. I got into a fender bender this morning and missed at least the first 90 minutes of trading. I thought about shutting it down before I even got started, but after looking at a few charts off of my watch list, I decided to go in. I took two trades (one in AKS and DAL) today, loosing on AKS and winning on DAL. Sometimes its best to sit it out when things happen that may inevitably impair your normal train of thought.

I was playing for the break of 3.90 in AKS. I missed the entry, but I got in because I felt the stock would've continued down.  It didn't, so I got out quickly.

DAL had made a few lower highs. coupled with that was the fact that the stock ran up significantly this morning. I played for the break of 44.20; thinking that if it caught momentum, it could get to 42.50. I got in at 44.20 and held it to 44. I didn't get as much as I wanted to but it was a good trade overall.

Here is my forex update: Things are going quite well for me on the forex front. I'm looking to increase my holdings in that account.


Hopefully I can keep this going!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment