Thursday 5 March 2015

Blast From The Past

I'll just hit you with the headline: I overtraded today, plain and simple. I took trades that made a little money, but i eventually gave it back by not closing the positions. I lost on commissions charged. I had 15 round trades today! That is WAAAAY above my average and much more than what is necessary. I took two trades today that turned out to be really good trades. I exited both early, simply because I was afraid that the stock would move against my intended direction. After exiting, the stocks continued in the direction I expected. Here they are:




So there you have it. I traded terribly and that is by far a generous comment. on a better note, here is the update of my forex positions:


I'm running a little late...We'll see how this goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment