Monday 6 May 2013

Big Return Spoiled by Fear, Greed and the Pesky Market!!!

I'm back!! I enjoyed my little vacay-I was on the golf course everyday (not the way you think), drank beer and ate seafood to my hearts delight!!! It was good to get away and clear my head -especially after the sour ending I had to the month of April that carried over into the beginning of May. I lost today, but I was able to control my losses. I overtraded a little-as I did get off to a rough start. Nonetheless, I feel confident that I can and will succeed at this. Here are the results.









The move in TSLA around 3:50 was all computer trading (news before earnings and a hire in engineering). I could've easily cleared my loss and ended the day comfortably in the green, but it is what it is. I played for a price target and I got it.

Anyway, the day is over, I'm going to get ready for the trading day tomorrow. By the way, for those of you that are reading my blog, please feel free to post comments. I want to learn as much as I can from you as I hope you learn from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment