Wednesday 8 May 2013

MESSED UP DAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm so upset, I don't know what to write. My heart is still racing-and I'm even more upset after reopening the platform, only to see that the position that I had to close down $200 is up -way beyond my purchase price. The day was pretty quiet for me. I was up a little and optimistic about my performance since my dreadful ending to April and beginning of May. Then TSLA happened-well I was a victim of bad timing. I chased the stock, and I got burned for it. This day was one for the record books- alot of should'ves, would'ves and could'ves.
I'm too upset to talk, so here are the results.


The trade that almost blew up my account! I left shortly after the position was closed. By the time I got home, the price was 6 points above my entry. I cant type what I want to say. I wanted to hold it and ride it out, but that would've been the typical hoping, praying and wishing that crazy traders (like myself) do............ Besides this one trade, everything was OK..


Not a gap trade-I know, I know, I'm not sticking to the trading plan........


 A gap trade that I got stopped out on. A bigger stop loss would've worked, but it is what it is......







See ya tomorrow.................






No comments:

Post a Comment