Wednesday 1 May 2013

Too Much Losses To Count!!!

Boy I'm glad I'm taking a little break to do something I can do all day besides trading. I wanted to leave for this trip on a good note-that is, finish the day early in the green. That didn't happen. I started the day down $40 and was never able to dig myself out of the hole. I'm trading when there is no signal to trade (as per my trading plan). As such, I am getting burned worse than I normally would. I'm not showing the same patience that I had earlier in April. I'm all about the quick kill- and slow death.
Here are the dreadful results:


















 I had a few opportunities today to make the slightly larger than the initial loss, but, I wanted more. I ended up loosing big on those trades. Too may ill-advised trades cost me big time!!! On top of that, I'm overtrading- overtrading just to get back what I lost making crazy, not legitimate trades. I'm off for a few days of rest and relaxation. Hopefully when I get back, I will be able to focus on remaining in my trading zone and follow my trading plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment