Thursday 11 April 2013

1-3: My interesting Day

Today was an interesting day for me; in the market, as well in my professional life to say the least (some things I can't talk about right now). Platform issues restricted me from trading early in the morning session. I was up and running shortly after 11; I contemplated not trading, but did so anyway (why don't I listen to myself sometimes). I made a very, very, very small profit today.
Here are the results:








I was sloppy on my entries on the loosing trades; not to say that that was the reason the trades turned out poorly. In retrospect, the initial moves in ZUMZ, HIG and even LTD were gone by the time my platform issues were resolved ( as well as when I initiated the trades). FSC was as stupid as stupid gets. Nothing about the trade in retrospect gave a positive indication that the stock would continue lower.

Anyway, I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, so I'm not certain I will place any trades tomorrow.

Until tomorrow.......or Monday.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment